LDPA SCHOOL CONSULTANCY
This unit is concerned with assisting schools and other educational organizations
LD/ ADHD School Programs Evaluations
- Educational consultancy
- Evaluating existing educational programs and curricula
- Providing recommendations in inclusion implementation and the proper use of the resources rooms.
- Designing the support services within the classes
- Developing the accommodations needed to ensure the success of students with learning difficulties and accompanying disorders
- Creating plans of intervention to improve the school performance through implanting different internationally proven scientific programs as:
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- School Based Positive Behavior Support Program (PBS)
- School Based Coaching: Instructional and Learning Coaching
Evaluating the performance of teachers working at the school through Charlotte Danielson Framework of Teaching.
Developing professional learning communities in schools